Step by Step Exercises
41 Best Workouts for Awesome Thighs
The search for the best workouts for awesome thighs I can do at home is so necessary as hemlines for women have been rising. I’m not even looking for weightloss right now during this thick movement, I’m just looking to shape my legs to have a slight gap and lots of muscle. Which means leg toning until my fat is gone. I also need to target my stomach, hips, and glutes on other days, but legs are the main focus for lower bodies since they take a lot of work.
I made this list because I looked into getting a personal trainer for my lost stage, but can’t afford or think it would be worth it. I can find so many work outs or exercise videos on Pinterest or Youtube to help get the fitness level I want. This article targets the best leg exercises you can do at home or the gym or with any products you have like weights, elliptical, dumbbells, or resistance bands. General tip, if you add resistance bands to any workout that you see fit, it would help add strength and muscle. Lastly, legs are what keep you standing so to get the motivation needed to pursue leg day, listen to Thunder by Imagine Dragons to get you pumping.
1. Leg Exercises without Weights
This special squat and lunges combination will target all your legs, past thighs. You can do this at home if that’s the exercise life you prefer. I’ve done this a couple times and it hits the right spots I’m working on in my lower body.
2. Fat Burning – No More Thunder Thighs
This is a short, 4-second video on how to do these alternatives to the jumping jacks that will burn fat as a cardio workout and really help get those thighs toning. I couldn’t do this for a 30 day straight challenge, but it would be a good try to give you resistance and strength. Youtube is my favorite personal trainer there is.
3. Target Glutes Lunges
These elementary PE lunges still work, especially for women. To get the thighs we had as children, the classic glutes exercise if the best leg workouts to do! It even helps with your balance that can get lost as we grow older.
4. Legs and Stomach Planks for Women
Scissor legs planks targets whole lower bodies from your stomach because it is a plank, to thighs and legs from the active scissor movement. This is a great warm up exercise to get your heart beating and have it part of a 5 minute workout for those days you’re too busy but need that health fitness. But don’t’ forget that diet also plays into your workout routine and body building.
5. Look Good in Skinny Jeans
The frog bend is a great mass builder for those trying to get more muscle in our legs, which we all need since we depend on our legs so much. We should really help them out. This will really work to get rid of fat and have us not jiggle too much in skinny jeans. Jiggle is natural though, so do not feel bad or judge lower bodies for some shake under their booties.
6. Leg Workout Bodybuilding
Guys do squats all the time at the gym, but don’t let them intimidate you. Most of them don’t do it properly and can really injure themselves. Before doing this strength adder that can really get your legs and hips, make sure to find how to properly do this kind of workout. Stance, balance, everything.
7. Gym Tutorial : Shape Lower Bodies
Side splits are a fancy variation on the simple lunge. If your place has this equipment, your leg workouts at the gym just got a lot more fun and productive. It really burns away at thighs and is more tedious than it looks. The video will give you everything you need on this exercise.
8. Lunge and Deadlift – Workouts with Dumbbells
Deadlifts are my favorite glutes work outs, and this combines it with lunges so we can target our thighs and booties. This is great to do everyday for a 30 day period if you have a deadline or goal date to get into those skinny jeans or dress. Adding reps will be much more leg toning and weights will add muscle.
9. How to Get Muscle in Legs
I love this workout for legs and stomach. I usually need some motivation to keep going during these so I listen to Thunder, put my legs up and then go back down on the beat drop and make sure to keep going down with the littler drops. Good music makes the workout fun!
10. Leg Toning at Home for Women
This is probably one of the most comfortable workouts you can do for your legs because everything except 1 leg is relaxed on the floor. But that one thigh is getting all the grunt work that’s worth it because the end result is great. The fat lost from this is unimaginable if you do this regularly.
11. Health Fitness : Walking Lunges Exercise
If you just walked like this everywhere you wouldn’t even have to worry about thigh gap! No one could tell, your thighs wouldn’t be together, and they would actually be in shape after all that lunges. Doing this all the time would be unrealistic, but you can add it to your leg workout routine! It is so simple and tones your legs!
12. To Get and Stay in Shape
13. Leg Workout Routine with Resistance Bands and Products
14. Target Thunder Thighs
15. Leg workouts for mass – Dumbbells
16. Fitness Website Exercise – Like a Personal Trainer
17. For Women Not Losing Weight but Leg Toning
18. Get a Gap without the Gym
19. Health Fitness and Hips
20. Squat for Glutes and Little Motivation
21. Best Fat Burner and Cardio – Leg Exercises at Home
Jumping jacks are great easy cardio for you to burn some fat and have your blood moving. We’ve been doing this since elementary school health or PE class, but you can do this at home or the gym. Don’t forget to get on a healthy diet too, like what you learned back at school. Veggies are important for women like us.
22. Squats to get in Shape and Look Good in Skinny Jeans
23. Lost in Life and Need a Work Out to do with No Motivation – Fun Squats
24. How to Look Elegant at the Gym while Target Leg Toning
25. Cardio to get rid of Thunder Booties
26. Lunge for Glutes and Booties
27. Easy Exercise for Thighs and Hips
28. Squat for Legs – Exercises Without Weights
29. Leg Toning for a Gap and Stomach
30. Resistance Bands Lunge
31. Step Ups : Leg Workouts at the Gym with Products
I love these workouts for thighs and booties! You just have to find a stable chair to step up product for you to do this at home or the gym. Step ups are great leg workouts with dumbbells because it not only works your leg toning, but also arms!
32. Target Life Motivation with Best and Fun Shape Workouts
33. Personal Trainer Suggestion – Plie Jump Squat to Get Perfect Legs
34. Kettlebell Sumo Squat : Leg Exercises at the Gym and Weights
35. Outer Thighs for Skinny Jeans and Health Fitness
36. Runner’s Lunge without Weightloss
37. For Women Losing Weight
38. Diagonal Lunge – Easy Workout at Home without Weights
39. Squats – Target Legs and Glutes
40. No Elliptical : Legs Exercise
41. Products for Work Outs – Leg Workouts at the Gym
Those were the best workouts I found on Youtube and Pinterest to get rid of those thunder thighs, weightloss, leg toning, whichever your goal is during exercise. Despite if you work out with a personal trainer or your own at home, or even at the gym with your best friend, the women you share this on Pinterest or Instagram with could benefit life and thank you for the new found leg workout routine they found.