21 Awesome Tips For Taking Care Of Your Highlights
Looking for some tips on taking care of your highlights? Do you color your hair often? You might have heard how coloring your hair can be damaging it. But have you heard of making your hair healthy while on color? Yes you read it right. Coloring your hair does not mean you have totally damaged it and that’s a dead end because you can do something about it. We color our hair to look confidently beautiful but if your highlights are unhealthy, that just defeated the whole purpose. So how do you make your hair lush with color and maintain a healthy hair? Scroll down below to find out!
1. No Longer Fear the Sun: 8 UV Hair Care Products to Help
We all know the number one damaging factor to our hair is the sun. Just as it does to our skin. But here are products to help you out!
2. Beauty 101: Tips For Going (and Keeping) Platinum Hair
Do you have platinum hair? Or are you planning to have that look? Here’s how you can make that look stay and make it healthy too!
3. How to Prevent Highlights from Turning Brassy
Also one of the biggest problems we get when we color our hair is overtime, it gets brassy. And we do not like that do we? So how do we prevent our hair colors to turn from ashy to brassy? Click the link above.
4. Caring For Your Highlighted Hair
Our goal is to keep our hair strong, and healthy and not to loose its color tone. So you follow these steps to do just that.
5. Expert Ways to Care for Highlighted Hair
Condition, Trim, Prevent and Protect. These tips will really help you out specially when you want make your hair color stay, and your hair strands not break easily.
6. Use Color Blast Shampoo
This shampoo will help your hair color shine and stay shiny in the way you want it to!
7. Blonde Highlights Care — Protect Your Hair Color This Summer: 3 Expert Tips
And what greater way to head for advice than to listen to experts! color your hair, make it shine and maintain that look by following these experts’ advises!
8. A Bottle Blonde’s Guide to Taking Care of Her Hair
Also, when we color our hair, we might be thinking of coloring it and then we can be gay forever. Oh how wrong. Because when you highlight, you signed up for a beauty regimen for as long as it takes. So what to do? Follow this guide.
9. Top 10 Tips for Keeping Highlighted Hair Strong, Vibrant and Beautiful
All of us want our hair to stay strong, vibrant and beautiful. Unless you do not, then don’t follow this tip.
10. Hair Care for Blonde Highlights
And then, here’s 5 care tips you should always remember to take care of your blond.
11. 5 Tips for Caring for Blonde Highlights
12. Colored Hair Care Guide
13. Hair Color: Before and After Tips for Your Best Color Ever
14. Colour Me Healthy
15. Care for Hair After Foil Highlights
16. Hair Care Tips
17. A Lazy Girl’s Guide to Keeping Hair Color on Point
18. Best Color Protecting Conditioners
19. Your Foolproof Guide to Caring for Colored Hair
20. Tips To Keep Your Color-Treated Hair Healthy
21. Lighten Your Natural Highlight