40 Quick Workouts You Can Do On Your Lunch Break
Do you ever go to bed Sunday night all pumped up about hitting your workout goals for the week and think about how you are going to do it by using the elusive “Lunch Break Workout”. It makes so much sense because you don’t have to get up super early and hit the gym so you can stay in bed in the morning. You also don’t have to waste your entire evening doing crossfire or some other workout that you have to drive to before heading home to make dinner and have no free time. The lunch break workout gives you the opportunity to make that half hour or hour long break a weight loss opportunity that leaves you feeling energized and keeping your slimming goals on track.
There’s a problem though: working out on your lunch break comes with complications. You are going to get sweat, you are going to need to shower, you have to bring a change of clothes, and you have to account for time to prep and eat food afterwards and still get back to work on time. Well, lucky for you, I have become a master at quick workouts that you can do on your lunch break and I am here to share them with you. Some of these articles and tutorials come from bloggers who use them for hotel room workouts and some use them as office workouts but the theme is always the same: quick and effective workouts that you can get done to lose weight and keep it off, and get back to doing what you need to do.
1. Quick Workout In A Small Space – The Hotel Room Tabata Workout
The author says you shouldn’t let a busy day or a vacation or a small hotel room our your dorm room stop you from working out! With this quick and super fun workout routine, you can get your heart rate up, burn fat, and get the butt of your dreams. The best part about this workout is that it is quick and can be done over a lunch break with room to spare for a shower and to eat a quick meal that you prepped over the weekend!
2. Quick and Effective Work-Out – 9-Min Resistance Band Workout
Been looking for a quick and easy way to get that tight tush or the butt of your dreams? Look no further. This is a great and super quick workout that you can do at lunch, before work, or pre-shower to get your glutes tight, your arms trim, and your body slim. What’s great about this workout is that it is based on sets with reps which means that you can scale it up or down in difficulty depending on how long your lunch break is, and whether you have access to a shower afterwards and what your weight loss goals are.
3. A 10-Minute Lunch Break Workout You Can Do Without Getting Too Sweaty
One of the big objections to working out over lunch is getting sweaty. You want to get your body in shape but you can’t afford to have those pit stains before the big meeting. Try this super quick and fun lunch workout that won’t break a sweat but will help you get that bikini body before you know it, without having to go to the gym.
4. Lunch Break Workout Circuit
The lunch break workout circuit is like having your own personal trainer over lunch. Planks, push ups, burpees, tricep dips, lunges, yes please. Get the booty you’ve always wanted over lunch!
5. Quick Little Workout Over Lunch
This quick little lunch workout will guide you step by step through a workout routine that will get you toned abs, a flat stomach, a tight butt, and a great attitude! It involves, crunches, burpees, push ups, bicycles, and lunges. Enjoy!
6. Power Lunch 10 Minutes Workout
This is the power lunch 10 minute workout that will kick your butt into shape. Enjoy sweating in style like a boss at the office. Keep your body in shape and the rest of your life will follow along. Also, because it’s ten minutes, it’s short enough that you will be able to get your heart rate up and back down before getting back on the phones. This is great for busy days where you need to get your sweat on but can’t afford to spend an entire hour doing it.
7. Work Out At Work – Easy-ish Does It Circuit
The easy-ish does it work out is just tough enough to get you feeling it but light enough that you won’t be regretting your decision to do this during lunch. Give it a shot! It has a focus on core and requires no equipment. Because it will tone your abs and sides, it is a great slimming workout that you can probably do without having to take a shower afterwards (depending on how many sets you do).
8. 3 Minute Workout You Can Do At Your Office Desk – No Gym
This is a great 3 minute workout for your arms. We get it, you want your arms to be trim and defined but not too big. That’s what this quick arm workout is for. Do it over lunch and keep typing with confidence. Because this workout is so short and so focused, you can do it without getting sweaty and you can do it with no equipment (which is super convenient).
9. The Lunch-Break Workout – No Shower
Check out this quick lunch break workout. It’s short, it’s sweet, and it will light your abs, butt, arms, and legs right up! Enjoy being trim and slim over lunch break. Because of the focus on core and legs, this workout is a great way to wake up during the mid day drain. This is what I would consider a lunchtime workout with no shower because you probably won’t sweat that much.
10. 20 Minute Flat Belly Workout For Staying Skinny At The Office
The 20 minute flat belly workout is the go to for getting that sexy little line down the middle of our stomachs that we all want. Put in the twenty minutes every day over lunch and not only will you be getting paid, you’ll be getting fit. Working out your core during the work day is great because when you sit back at your desk you will feel like a total badass and your abs will get sore while your working in the afternoon and it will remind you how good it feels to be in shape.
11. 4-Minute Lunch Break Workout
This 4 minute lunch break workout is incredibly intense and you will definitely get sweaty but it’s so worth it because you will get your heart rate up and feel great for the rest of the day. With how short the workout is, it gives you time to stretch and to shower and have some food before getting back to the office.
12. The Flat Belly Workout You Can Do On Your Lunch Break
13. Lunchtime Workout – Squat and Lunge Variations For Toned Legs
14. The Ultimate 10-Minute Office Workout For Busy Days
15. Deskercise: 9 Easy Stretches You Can Do at Your Desk
16. Lunch Break Yoga for Beginners
17. Lunch Hour Workout – 10-Minute Workout That Will Make You Feel Totally Rejuvenated
18. Lunch Break Work Out – 10 Minute Meltdown
19. 10-Minute Core Power Yoga to Strengthen Your Body Over Lunch
20. The 10-Minute Core-Blasting Pilates Workout For Busy Days At The Office
21. Slimming Workouts Over Lunch – 10-Minute Work-Break Workout
This ten minute workout can be done over your lunch break with plenty of time to spare to take care of stretching, eating, and clean up. Also, it requires no equipment by just using your own body weight. This means you don’t necessarily need access to a gym facility so you can do it at your office. If you are in a real pinch, do it right after work, in your office before heading home so you can skip the drive to the gym and back.
22. Healthy Lunch Break – 10-Minute Yoga Sequence for Relaxation
23. Chair Abs For Office Exercise
24. Leg Exercises You Can Do From Your Office Chair
25. 5 Minute Exercise at Work
26. Desk Exercises You Need to Know
27. Exercises You Can Do At Your Desk
28. How to Work Out in the Office
29. Office Workout For Slimming And Losing Weight
30. How to Exercise During Your Lunch Break
31. The Best 5 minute Full Body Workout For The Lunch Hour
Sometimes all it takes is 5 minutes a day on your off days to keep your muscles burning fat and keep your metabolism firing to burn calories and get your energy level up.
32. The Lunchtime Workout
33. Barre-based Booty Burner You Can Do Over Lunch
34. Lunch Break Workout – Upper Body Circuit Workout
35. 20 Minute Buddy Band Workout For Weight Loss At Work
36. Superset Sweat Workout – Lunch Break Calorie Burn
37. Lunch Break Workout for Maximum Muscle
38. Shoulders + Abs Circuit Workout You Can Do Over Lunch
39. 30-Second Workouts That Work – Workout At Your Cubicle
40. Total Body Towel Workout For Office Work
Thanks for checking out these quick and awesome workouts you can do on your lunch break. As we talked about before, working out at lunch makes a lot of sense for your busy days and schedule because it allows you to get your sleep, and have some free time in the evening for friends and family. The trick is picking a few workouts or a routine and committing to it for the week. Plan ahead and make sure you have the time necessary, access to facilities that your routine requires, and the motivation to get it done! Save these to Pinterest or Instagram to keep you motivated throughout the week.