42 Best Pinterest Hair Tutorials
Pinterest is the best place to find hair tutorials. It gathers Youtube videos and step by step instructions with pictures, even just tips and tricks for hair and styling. Pinterest is also great for make up like Urban Decay eyeshadows and looks, and hacks on how to apply cat eyes and how to contour so not only will your hair be cute, your whole face and head will be put together. Easy hairstyles to look good with different makeup styles and face shapes are all over Pinterest with simple steps and every hair type.
For medium hair, there’s a bunch of hairdos since sometimes short or long hair can do the same dutch braids or beachy waves. Other than length, there’s many hair tutorials out there from messy buns to half ups and face up dos for formal occasions. You’ll find the most pretty top knot and pony tails in Pinterest since girls would only pin if they like the look. These signs will also give you more hair ideas you could do on yourself and other types of hair like your natural curls or waves. You’re lucky then because all you have to do is use flat irons to get straight hair for different tutorials. What you find on hair in Pinterest, from hairstyles to even eyebrows, you’ll find the perfect end products for what you needed.
1. Twists to Bun Pinterest Hair Tutorial
Buns can be as easy as twisting your hair into a sphere. This style is a lot cuter and looks less simple but really isn’t. I’m going to try this the next time I want my hair in a messy bun but need to go to work and look nice.
2. Half-Up French Braid Crown From Pinterest
This half up braid is so pretty and romantic and a whole lot easier and nicer on the arms since you only have to deal with braiding a part of your hair rather than all your hair in a dutch braid. You can also do this any morning since your hair that’s half down can be your natural texture and any length. This would look beautiful with a simple glow and contour makeup.
3. Pinterest Hairstyle – Topsy Fishtail Braid
I felt that fishtail braids were becoming less trendy but this hairstyle is worth keeping around for its simplicity and unique look. The part she braids at the top with less hair, almost like a french braid but the fishtail technique, is what makes the look and you can do that with any braid you know. And it has step by step pictures!
4. DIY Knot Ponytail From Pinterest Top Ideas
This is a combination of a pony tail and a braid, maybe even side knots. It’s a very different hairdo that is easy to imitate with the tutorial and perfect for those days you want to go natural but not boring by keeping your hair down.
5. Big Braid Tutorial That Pinterest Loves
Big braids are beautiful. You can do a french or dutch braid and it will always turn out beautiful if you do it right. I think the pulling trick that actually makes the braid look wider is the trick, but you can do that on any braid from now on.
6. The Twist and Pull Apart Hairstyle Pinterest Users Repin
Sometimes I really don’t feel like the process of reteaching myself how to do all these braids and this twist hack can give me a similar feel for those early mornings. You can do this idea many ways you would like a braid, like a similar waterfal braid twist look and a braided side. So if you really can’t braid, this is the hack you need to fake it.
7. The Easiest Flower Braid Ever on Pinterest
Messy buns are my life but it’s nice to have alternatives for special occasions and a flower bun is perfect. So simple, yet so pretty and elegant for these formal events like weddings, or even on a day you want to feel better and dress up. The tutorial with pictures even makes it doable when you’re in a rush or late.
8. How To Do a Waterfall Braid Tutorial Using A Pinterest Pin Image
Waterfall braids are a beautiful half up half down look that will pair great with any natural hair from long, straight hair to short wavy hair. It is literally the hairstyle tutorial for long hair, short hair and medium hair. You can even wear it with a variety of makeup products like dark cat eyes liner or Urban Decay Naked eyeshadows.
9. Most Pinned Hairstyles – Half Braid Tutorial
If I was better at french braiding, I would so do this look. I love the detailing and pulling effect of a braid and this one leads to my favorite hair style, messy buns. If you can braid, it won’t be hard, but change it up and make it a dutch braid or some other fancy braid.
10. The Textured Ponytail – Pinterest Ideas
This is the perfect style for those beachy waves products you can’t always get around to. To get those soft curls, use that spray and do the little easy criss crosses on the top and you have a simple look that can take you from day to night. Go with the natural life on your face makeup with some soft contouring to finish out the laid back look.
11. Braided Space Buns – Step By Step Tutorial From Pinterest
I wish I could braid my hair into buns so I can do cool looks like this when one going out! Please take advantage of your hair talent and use this hairstyle if you’re going to a festival or party. It’s such a fun, young look that you could easily pair with your natural wavy or curly hair.
12. Braided Side Swept – Beautiful Hairdo Off Pinterest
13. Lucy Hale’s VMA Ponytail
14. DIY Messy Fishtail Braid You Can Find On Pinterest
15. Pinterest Hair Looks – The Braided Ponytail
16. Complicated Hair Made Easy – Flat Twist Chignon in Afro
17. Using Pinterest For Hair Inspiration – Dutch Braided Bangs
18. Ribbon Curl with a Flat Iron From Pinterest
19. Most Pinned Hair – Simple Hairstyle for School: The Twister
20. Pinterest Hair Tutorials – Double Braid + Ponytail
21. Hair Styles From Pinterest – Half-up Fishtail Braids
I wasn’t too much of a fan of the half up hairstyle that brings a whole braid down the hair, but I look it when hair is braided into the braid like a headband. The fishtail here makes it okay if the braid goes down even more and finishes, but you can stop which ever braid you tried where you think is best.
22. Easy Wrapped Half Up Style You Can Find In Pins
23. Super Popular Pinterest Ponytail
24. Romantic Side Braid Hair Tutorial From My Favorite Pins
25. The Twisted Fishtail You Can Find On Pinterest
26. Pinterest Hairstyles – Casual Side Braid
27. Not Your Average Bobby Pin
28. Lazy Curl with a Curling Iron – Found On Pinterest
29. Pinterest Hairdo Find – Laid Back Waves Tutorial
30. My To Go Voluminous Curls – Pinterest Hair Inspiration
31. Top Braid Ponytail From My Pinterest Feed
This big braid and ponytail is bad a** if you can pull it off. You could keep everything else simple like makeup and clothes or go really edgy with smokey eyeshadow and dark cat eyes. The pictures make it so easy to do and if you aren’t adventurous enough for the big braid, maybe you can change it to a simple or small braid.
32. Boho Braid Tutorial Pinterest Users Love
33. 1950’s Inspired Ponytail – Vintage Pinterest Hairstyle
34. Romantic Bun Tutorial – Step By Step
35. Loose Braid Tutorial – Super Simple and Easy
36. Thanks Pinterest – Classic Three Strand Braid
37. Easy Bubble Ponytail Hairstyle – Step by Step
38. Spiral Curls with a Curling Iron You Can Do At Home
39. DIY Pinterest – Stacked Reverse French Twist
40. The 2 Minute Rope Braid Hairstyle
41. 2 Minute Low Braided Bun
42. Prom Perfect Hair – Pinterest Prom Hairstyles
Thanks for taking a look at some of the top Pinterest hairstyles and hairdo’s that I’ve found in my feed and some of my friend’s feeds. You can see that some of these have been pinned and repinned so many times that they are clearly Pinterest favorites. That’s a great sign because it means these hairdo’s will get a ton of attention and adoration when you go out! I’ve made a big pin of my favorite Pinterest pins that you can use for later rather than having to search the best ones yourself!