50 Cool Nail Art Designs for Teens
Finding 50 cool nail art designs for teens was so easy because they are are in the perfect middles spot between nail designs for kids and women. You all can pull of so many awesome craft ideas, like DIY nailart! You don’t even need teenage nail art kits, because you can make all the designs yourself with the products you have. I hope you find some cool and cute nails you can do for at least your ring finger or big toe.
There were so many designs that I had to get a little bit of everything. There’s simple art like ombre, polka dots, and glitter, but even more fun and classy looks! You can wear these for big holidays like Halloween, Valentines Day, or even Christmas without overdoing the season but still looking good. Wear some cool matte gel polish for winter, a flower for spring, something Disney for summer or fall. You can do it all! I even found the easiest nail art with tape and water you can so do at home. Gathering this teen and tween nail art gave me so many great ideas, I know you’ll probably come up more and better ones.
1. DIY Glitter Nailart
Ever want to feel like or be a mermaid? You can get one step closer with this fishnet nail art tutorial. You’ll just need to get some fish net looking material from a fabric store, leftover tulle, or an actual fishnet. Then just use the same sponge used for ombre tutorials to dot on some of the other color. The black white look has really cool contrast, but use blue, pink, or purple to really feel like a mermaid for Halloween or summer!
2. Nail Designs With Tape for Short Nails
I love the simplicity with this geometric look. You can just put the first color, or both colors, or more colors! Who’s stopping you? The tutorial says to just paint the corner and keep lines straight, but I can’t do that. But this could be a quick nail art with tape design. Just put the tape on when your coat is done and only cover the white space you don’t want to hit with your next layer. If you like the products they used, they listed them out for you to find them at shops.
3. Blue Pink Ombre Nails
The ombre colors and texture of the nails really got me on this design. The pink and blue remind me of cotton candy from a summer fair or carnival, actually even on a beach pier. To get the texture, she used the sponge three different times rather than sharing the colors all on one.
4. Simple Black White Manicure
This techno nail design blew my mind! Now I want to be a robot for Halloween and actually blow people’s minds (not really). They used nail glue to keep the holographic foil on the nail. I did not know that was a thing, but I think that’s what I use to do DIY acrylic nails? I need to try this look out because I have a lot of holographic foil at home, but you can use like cooking foil too.
5. Awesome Short Nail Ideas
What is more teen-like than social media? This may not be a step by step tutorial but it should give you cute ideas for your skill level. If anything, I can print out the little things I want on my nails, stick them on, and seal them with top coat. I can do this with Disney things for my trip in the summer!!
6. Cool Nail Polish Designs to do at Home
I hate ants but this is such a cute DIY nail design for my picnics in the spring or summer with my best friends who’ll appreciate the time it took to accomplish this art. She explained it and now I can see how it was pretty easy. Everything but the watermelon is lines and dots. You can even match the blanket to the one you’ll actually use!
7. Summer Nail Design
The meme shark from Katy Perry’s half-time performance is too iconic to not wear to my summer trip to California. There’s even a subtle ombre yellow that I love and will have to keep if I can’t figure out how to make the sharks. At least this gave me good color and design ideas for simple looks.
8. Gel Step by Step Nail Tutorial
If you’re taking a cool trip with the family to Egypt, even if you’re coming from Europe, have an attempt at these nails. Look up correct hieroglyphics and Anubis to be as accurate as possible or it seems you may be making fun of their culture. If you can pool it off, everyone will think you have awesome nail talent.
9. DIY Watercolor Ombre Nail Hack : Permanent Markers
The fact that I can do this look without nail polish is so cool and resourceful so I don’t have to go out and buy new products for a look I want. It actually looks like a cool pink, green, and blue watercolour design too. This is so impressive and totally doable in my living room at home.
10. Back to School Nail Art Designs
If you miss elementary school or nap times, this may satisfy your nostalgia. How better way to feel young. This is a great look on rectangle shaped nails. This has a lot of details in it, but the ending look is so cute. To get perfect straight lines, she says you can just place the brush on your still nail and roll your finger.
11. Matte Trick Black Polka Dots Polish
Matte, glossy, and classy black polka dots are the way to go on your night outs, within curfew of course. They just used a matte top coat to get the matte look, but I think I’ve found on Pinterest that you can just hold them over steaming hot water. To save money by buying more products, just use the circular brush your nail polish came with for the dots.
12. How to Make Water Marble Nail Art
13. Summer Acrylic Manicure or Pedicure
14. Style Nails for Spring
15. Toe Nails Style Ideas for Fall
16. Pretty Blue Middle and Ring Finger Tutorial
17. Classy DIY Nail Polish Designs – Shop Designer Website
18. Short Nail Ideas – Summer
19. Easy Polka Dot Nails
20. Matte Nail Design with Tape and Water
21. Winter Christmas Nail DIY
If you love Christmas, here is the cutest and easiest nail design I could find. The best part is that you don’t have to worry how wide or short your lines are with the wires because they use string to get the organic look and realistic texture. Another great nail hack they said was to use a pointed q-tip if you don’t have a dot maker or thin brush. Ways to save money for broke, high school kids.
22. Easy Nail Hack for New Years or Christmas
23. Cute Back to School Teenage Nail Art Kits
24. Step by Step Art Tutorials with Tips and Tricks
25. New Years Eve Manicure Ideas
26. Summer Blue and BBQ Fest Nailart and Products
27. Summer Pineapple Print Nail Tutorial
28. Classy – No Glitter – Step by Step Nail Art with Pictures
29. Cute Nails with Tape Hack
30. Black White Nails – Halloween
31. Paper Hack – Mani and Pedi
This tutorial actually uses my paper tip! They just use cooler, fancy, copper paper. You don’t need glue to stick the paper on, just let the polish partly dry and lay it down. If you’re using the copper paper they talked about, make sure to peel off the cover so your nails are shiny, cute, and the perfect color for fall.
32. Valentines Day Black White Polish Stripes & Heart
33. Aztec Nails – Step by Step with Pictures and Directions
34. Hot Summer Manicures
35. Ice Cream Nails for Fall or Spring – Essie Product
36. Cool Neon Nailart : Easy with Tape
37. Pink DIY Lace and Polka Dot Finger Tutorial – Cute for Valentines Day or Teenage Acrylic Nails
38. Christmas and New Years Nail Art How to
39. Matte Funky French
40. Black and Gold Half Moon Manicure Trick
41. Sexy All Black Matte Nail Art Designs
42. Galaxy Wolf Twin Nails
43. Tropical Vacation Nails for Summer
44. Spring Pastel and Poppy Flower Nails
45. Valentines Candy Heart Tips Easy Nail Tutorial
46. Tween Nail Art
47. Cool Nail Polish Designs to do at Home
48. Flower Mani
49. Tape Hack on Nails for Cute Designs
50. Cute Black White Wedding Nails for 13 Year Olds or Teens
I’m not a teen but I am sure getting a lot of nail ideas for the half of the year with all the fun holidays from Halloween to Christmas, New Years, and Valentines day! All these teenage acrylic nail designs, make me want to head to a shop and DIY nails like back when I was 13 years old. Share these with your friends on Instagram and Pinterest with the pin so the whole group can have good ring finger and toe nail designs when fall, winter, spring, summer all come up next.