33 Healthy Smoothie Recipes
I love healthy smoothie recipes because they’re so easy to drink and consume while being so delicious and good for you. I like smoothies in the morning for when I can’t sit down to eat and the breakfast smoothie recipes on Pinterest are perfect for just that. Some of my friends are working on fat burning so I suggested some healthy smoothies for weight loss I found from some Youtube tutorials. They don’t even have to be for a certain goal or target. Some are just really tasty. You can make them for kids or teens to have a healthy drink they would like and to save morning time, make them on the weekend to freeze until you’re ready to have them for lunch or dinner.
Strawberry smoothie recipes are my absolute favorite and since I’m lactose intolerant I need dairy free smoothies. It’s best if I make it because I can personalize the taste to my needs and add a banana or more fruit if I want. You can put so much in a smoothie from green smoothies with veggies and spinach to kale, avocado, and even coffee. I love when I put chia seeds and almond milk in mine after a workout because I know I deserve the goodness. The prettiest smoothie I’ve seen online and made had blueberry and ginger and it was supposed to make you pretty through a detox. If you’re not trying to get a flat belly or just want to treat yourself there are pretty healthy recipes with chocolate and peanut butter if you want to splurge yourself. From getting energy to pregnancy, there are easy smoothie recipes all over the internet and this article to help with everything and with about any ingredient you can think should go in a smoothie.
1. How to Build a Perfect Healthy Smoothie
Any smoothie with veggies and fruit will help with weightloss just by controlling what you put into your body. This is the easiest way to make a perfect healthy smoothie for you because you can pick what you put in. They had blueberries but you can have a green smoothie with kale and a banana. There’s even hacks on what to add so you like it better like honey for sweetness.
2. Bikini Ready Green Detox Smoothie Recipe
For a good detox smoothie, you have to have some greens. You can go from sweet avocado to healthy spinach but anything like that will be good for fitness and healthy green smoothies. These are also perfect for vegans!
3. Recipe For A Healthy Berry Green Smoothie
Blueberries make the prettiest smoothies and are great for skin problems. Adding greens like leaves and a banana will make the smoothie even better for you. This will be good for lunch at work because it doesn’t go too bad after a couple hours.
4. Freezer Smoothie Pack Ingredients And Tutorial
Here are some healthy smoothie recipes you can make ahead or freeze until you’re ready to make them. I had to do this in college when I didn’t have time in the mornings so teens or young adults can really use this fast, clean eating tip. The fruit and vegetables they use are what they recommend will stay good, but you can experiement with chocolate, peanut butter, and other fruits.
5. 4 Ingredient Mango Green Smoothie Recipe For Fat Burn
If you like mango, you should really try this smoothie you can do quickly in the morning for breakfast. There’s only 4 ingredients and you get your veggies in without the bad taste for kids. It can be one of the first steps to getting that dream flat belly.
6. Healthy Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe For A Flat Tummy
Banana and strawberry smoothie recipes are the best. I’ve made these since my teen years and they never fail to make me happy getting calories. There’s so many ways to make them too. It can be dairy free if you just use a replacement like almond milk that can work with some people’s diets and health restrictions.
7. Mango, Carrot and Ginger Smoothie For Increased Energy
Smoothies with ginger have such a prominent taste that if you add your protein powder, you won’t taste it but still be getting all of its health benefits. You can cover up that taste with fruits like mangos, strawberries, avocado, and blueberries. Your metabolism will thank you.
8. Peanut Butter Green Smoothie With Crackers – Good For A Pre Workout
To feel better about eating chips, get these kind and pair it was the delicious smoothie it was meant for. Peanut butter was never healthier than in a smoothie with some green veggies. You can even add the love of my life, chocolate, for more flavor and just happiness.
9. Healthy Simple Strawberry Watermelon Smoothie
I did not know you could put watermelon in a smoothie. I feel like my whole life was a lie. This is definitely on my must try list for smoothie recipes with frozen fruit because I cannot cut up a whole watermelon before breakfast and freezing will make it last longer.
10. Avocado Peach Power Smoothie For Meal Replacement
Avocado and peach are underrated fruits. First, avocado smoothies are the best single fruit smoothies, try some at bubble tea places. And last, peach itself is perfect for a simple fruit with great health benefits, especially after workout. They’re the best for clean eating.
11. Recipe For A Healthy Banana Peach Green Smoothie
Avocados, again, are amazing in smoothies. They used to be the only ones I drank and sometimes were meal replacements. According to this recipe, it’s also good with banana and peaches. It’s an easy smoothie to make: just cut, throw in your Nutribullet, add some greek yogurt or almond milk and go one with your day.
12. Protein Berry Workout Smoothie Recipe
13. How To Make A Layered Blueberry Mango Smoothie
14. DIY Pomegranate Yogurt Smoothie
15. Strawberry and Mango Smoothie For Summer And Spring
16. Super Healthy Mango Green Tea Smoothie
17. Detox Green Smoothie with Chia Seeds – Recipe
18. Ingredient List For A Kale Pineapple Smoothie
19. Avocado Raspberry Banana Smoothie – Healthy And Quick
20. Fast And Easy Peach Green Smoothie Recipe
21. Recipe: Blueberry Pomegranate Superfood Smoothie
Pomegranate in a smoothie sounds so absolutely delicious. Add frozen blueberries and it really does sound like the ultimate healthy smoothies for weight loss. Add some green if you want, but by itself it can help skin during pregnancy and slit fat burning from such a healthy new consistent drink.
22. Blueberry Banana Protein Smoothie With Steps
23. Apple Strawberry Smoothie – Super Healthy And Super Fast
24. Coffee Smoothie – Recipe For Health And Energy
25. Orange Mango Smoothie – Healthy Summer Treat
26. Strawberry Spinach Green Smoothie – Ingredients
27. Cherry Almond Paleo Smoothie – Burn Fat Quick
28. Super Green Cleansing Smoothie
29. Post-Workout Green Smoothie
30. Avocado Mango Smoothie – Simple And Easy
31. Mango Blueberry Power Smoothie – Energy And Focus
A mango is good for energy, and blueberry will help a detox, but I never put thought of putting those two together in a smoothie. You body and metabolism will appreciate your delicious new discovery with a small amount of healthy calories. Add protein and it could be awesome for an after workout fitness drink.
32. Mixed Berry Green Smoothie – Recipe And Tutorial
33. Banana, Kale & Kiwi Smoothie – Super Healthy Recipe
It’s clear that there are tons of ways to make a super healthy smoothie at home and tons of different recipes and tutorials to show you how to do it. This is great news because variety is the spice of life and being able to mix up your options regularly will help you keep on track. Some of these healthy smoothie recipes are better for fat burn and others focus specifically on meal replacement or increasing metabolism or focus. Experiment and let me know what works for you guys! I have made a pin for Pinterest and Instagram that you can use to save these amazing recipes for later.