35 Foods to Eat For Beautiful Skin
These are our healthiest 35 foods to eat for beautiful skin. You are what you eat and your diet affects your health, your attitude, your skin, your looks, overall fitness, and how quickly you can lose weight. Whether you are hunting for anti aging foods, or something that focuses on your skincare routine, we have recipes and tips that will help you go the natural route for getting beautiful skin and a clear complexion. We also cover some amazing tips using coconut oil and green teas that are simple and will help with acne, scarring, blemishes and complexion. Pair these great foods with makeup and a healthy dose of vitamins, and you have yourself some beautiful skin.
1. Vanilla Avocado Smoothie
The vanilla avocado smoothie is a great way to get your vitamins, your fats, and your nutrients that you need to keep your skin healthy, supple, and smooth. Having this shake every morning is like washing your face from the inside.
2. Cucumber Tomato Salad
The cucumber and tomato salad is straight out of the mediterranean diet and will have you not only feeling slim and trim with that flat belly because of the low carbs, but the oils and the phyto nutrients will help you clear up your skin, prevent pimples and blemishes, and give your face an overall radiant glow.
3. Skillet Seared Salmon with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
Skillet seared salmon and garlic lemon sauce is a nutrient power house. The fatty acids in the fish and the nutrients in the lemon and garlic act as a natural detox for your skin and pores.
4. Tuna and Egg Salad
Tuna and egg salad good for my skin? Believe it or not, the healthy fats and the nutrients in the eggs and the fish will give your skin the molecules it needs to stay firm and elastic and to keep your pores healthy.
5. Honey Mustard Chicken Bacon + Avocado Salad
Let’s face it, the honey mustard and the salad are a conduit for that delicious avocado. If you haven’t noticed yet, avocado is a nutrient machine that will keep your skin feeling smoother, looking younger, and helps prevent pimples and acne. Give it a shot.
6. Pomegranate, Ginger & Lime Flavoured Water
Pomegranate, ginger, and lime flavored water is not only a delicious beverage, but it works as a great natural water detox that focuses on keeping your skin pure and allow the pores to continue to clean themselves to prevent breakouts.
7. Brown Sugar Candied Walnuts
Brown sugar candied walnuts!!! These are soooo good. Also, the walnuts act a lot like avocado and have a ton of vitamins and fats that your skin cells need to replenish their cell walls and the keep the pores open and breathing.
8. Sensational Strawberry Recipes
So strawberries have so many phyto-nutrients and so many antioxidants that they work to not only fight skin cancer, they also help to prevent blemishes and skin damage.
9. Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad
Cucumber avocado tomato salad is a greek legend with a California twist. Try this amazing recipe to get the oils, vitamins, and nutrients your face and skin need to keep doing their job.
10. Baked Honey Cilantro Lime Salmon in Foil
Baked lime salmon. You get the antioxidants of the lime and the fatty acids of the salmon to keep your skin healthy, your pores clean, and your face acne, pimple, and blemish free. It also is super healthy and will help you get that flat belly you’ve always wanted. Two for one!
11. Super Creamy Restaurant Style Egg Salad
12. Body Booster Lemon Pomegranate Smoothie
13. Honey Sesame Tofu
14. Papaya Banana Smoothie
15. Smoothie of the Week: Pink Grapefruit Smoothie
16. Spicy Southern Hot Corn
17. Crispy Parmesan Garlic Edamame
18. Crispy Buffalo Tofu Bites With Garlicky Yogurt + Feta Dip
19. Bell Pepper Egg-in-a-hole
20. Baked Parmesan Carrot Fries with Chili Mayo Dip
21. Homemade Soy Milk
22. Spicy Tuna Wraps
23. Tuna Melt Quesadillas
24. Garlic Parmesan Broccoli
25. Easy Sautéed Spinach
26. Tomato Spinach Chicken Spaghetti
27. Sardine Fish Cakes Recipe: A Tasty Way to Enjoy Sardines
28. Pumpkin Crumb Cake Muffins
29. Delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
30. Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Almonds
31. Flaxseed Paleo Tortilla Chips and Taco Shells
32. Ground Turkey Sweet Potato Skillet
33. Garlic Butter Smashed Sweet Potatoes With Parmesan Cheese
34. Blueberry Crumble Bars
35. Kiwi Lime Sorbet