35 Five Minute Workouts
We have curated 35 five minute workouts that you can do whenever you have free time. Men and women can both get a great workout for their abs, legs, or full body workouts in five minutes believe it or not. It’s great to do five minute workouts in the mornings so you can start your day off healthy and with momentum. In five minutes, you can increase your health and fitness, lose belly fat, tone your legs, arms, glutes, and back. These 5-minute fat burners cover everything from lunges and planks to a full-body blast. Short exercise plans are the key to getting extra calories burned in between meetings, work, and kids.
1. 5-minute “Almost-No-Work” Plank Workout
The five minute ab plank, elbow plank, side plan and full plank will have your glutes, abs, butt and arms burning like crazy. In five minutes, you will have gotten a great lean muscle workout, burned calories, increased your heart rate, and didn’t waste your whole morning.
2. Five Minute Fat Burners
These 5-minute fat burners are an incredible way to get your body pumping super fast and super easy. Use your five minute as valuably as you possibly can. Burn fat, burn calories, and get lean!
3. 5 Minutes To Leaner Legs
Five minutes to leaner legs? No way! This is a great step by step at home workout tutorial that will keep you lean and feeling fit in just five minutes. Enjoy getting your sweat on.
4. Here’s How To Get A Stomach That’s Toned AF in 28 Days
Get those abs toned in less than a month. This 28 day ab challenge will help you loose belly fat and get your stomach flat AF and ready for summer bikini season.
5. 6 best exercises to strengthen your back
Do you suffer from back pain? By doing these simple and easy exercises for your back, you can strengthen and stabilize the muscles that support it.
6. Five Minute Workouts
This is an incredible list of some of the best 5 minute workouts you can do at home before jumping in the shower to go out for the night. A quick 5 minute workout will make you feel fierce and confident before you put the black dress on.
7. The Five Minute Full Body Blast
The full body blast is trending so hard right now. It’s because in five minutes, you will use so many muscles, burn so many calories, burn fat, flatten your belly, burn belly fat, increase your heart rate, and save time!
8. Five Minute Total Body Workout
This 5 minute total body work will have you sweating and feeling great in no time. Work the legs, the abs, the butt, and the arms with minimum effort.
9. 9 Dorm Workouts Under Five Minutes
Looking for a workout you can do in your college dorm room? These are super quick workouts you can do in the small room they call a dorm. Also works great if you live in a tiny house or a small apartment.
10. Strong Core Circuit Workout
Get a strong core by strengthening your abs, back, thighs and hips, and the rest of your body will follow. It is important to keep your core strength because it stabilizes the rest of your limbs and body. Try these quick and awesome at home core workouts.
11. Everything You’ve Been Told About Getting Leaner is Wrong
12. Five Minute Self Defense Workout
13. 9 Workouts That Burn Fat Up To 24 Hours
14. Five Minute Video Workouts For Busy Women
15. Six Moves To Get The Best Butt Ever
16. Take Five Minutes To Tone Your Thighs
17. Flat Abs in 5 Minutes
18. Five Minute Fat Burning Workouts At Home
19. Ace Izabel Goulart’s Five-Minute Workouts
20. Five Minute Pre- Shower Workouts
21. Michelle Bridges 5-Minute Workouts
22. The Five Minute Workout That Will Shed Weight Fast
23. Burn Fat