DIY Wax Hair Removing Sugaring Wax
Looking for a natural DIY tutorial for removing hair from your body? This sugar wax works wonders for removing hair without chemicals. This step by step tutorial is extremely easy and cheap! This is perfect for people with sensitive skin or that are allergic to chemical removers. The ingredients are completely natural and you can probably find them around your house right now. Give this a try today!
DIY organic sugar wax hair remover. Get rid of unwanted hair naturally and at home!
What you need:
Good Fitting Lid or Glass Container
Medium Size Pot
1. Place all ingredients in a pot
2. Place over in medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes. It is important to keep an eye on it because it can easily get burned.
3. As it starts to change color remove it from the heat.
4. Prepare your glass container by pouring a boiling water and allow the glass to heat up.This helps prolong the consistency of your wax when you pour them in a container with a warm temperature.
5. Pour in the wax. This will not be ready to use immediately and will take up at least 20 mins to cool down.
1. Test the wax consistency and temperature and make sure it doesn’t burn you.Using you popsicle sticks, Spread it against your hair growth.
2. Apply a Wax Strip over the top. and leave it for a few seconds for the wax to harden.
3. Once it’s ready, remove the hair strip by peeling it off quickly on the same direction of your hair growth. Apply pressure to minimize swelling and repeat.
4. After finished waxing apply something soothing to the skin like an aloe vera or your favorite skin moisturizer.
Learn more about how to do this sugar wax removal process in the video below!