Hydrating and Exfoliating DIY Acne Mask
Is your acne prone skin in need of some serious help? Is your skin dry from wind, sun or winter weather? We have the perfect trick to try at home when you find yourself with this problem. Make this exfoliating DIY acne mask using just a few simple ingredients you can pick up at the grocery store.
What You need:
1 Tsp Calamine Lotion
2 TSp of Honey
1 Tbsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Mix the ingredients in a bowl and stir thoroughly.
2. Using your foundation brush, apply it to your face going upwards.
3. Let it sit on your skin for about 15 to 20 minutes.
4. After 20 minutes, use a gentle cleanser to rinse off the sticky mask. Rinse it off using a circular motion with your fingers.
5. Lastly, rinse of the entire mask with warm water. Pat dry with a clean towel.