75 Most Creative Nail Art Ideas We Could Find
I’ve always wanted to gather the really awesome nail designs I see when I go on Pinterest or Instagram and gather them in one place for when I’m feeling fun so found the most creative nail art ideas I could find on the internet. There are so many creative nail art designs out there, why the list is so long, but I could only look for so long. In this nail art gallery, I have many funky step by step tutorials, starting with simple like pink and purple ombre to matte black coffin looks for Halloween, and even classy looks with rhinestones and glitter.
There is so much variety in this long list. I have looks for spring, summer, fall, and winter, and if you’re not as old as me, nail art designs for teens and kids. I didn’t know you could be so creative with the negative space of a black white french nail. Finding these gave me awesome ideas for DIY crafts I can do on my short nails for just about every holiday I know. These will help you find the best design on your acrylic or gel nails for toes or even just that one accent ring finger you have to do against other simple nails.
1. Tutorial : Tropical Vacation Nails for Summer
Yellow, purple, and pink reminds me of sunsets I love watching at the beach which is why this nail art design 2017 will be great for summer every year! The palm tree leaves are great with the tropical theme of your vacation. Get perfect stripes in this nail art by going bottom to top and using tape.
2. Funky Pineapple Beach – OPI
Pineapples were so big for summer 2017 and will probably stay in trend summer 2018 because they were just so cute. If you aren’t into that trend, use this step by step Youtube video tutorial on how to get the water nail art. It’s surprisingly easy. You could totally DIY. Challenge yourself to do it on gel polish or acrylic nails.
3. Not Only For Kids – Pink Glitter Acrylics
This creative nail art design is awesome for kids, teens, and women! It’s really holographic nails that would be great on the big holiday New Years! It uses glitter to make the look, but it doesn’t look like there’s much at first. If you or your girls want to add the unicorn or rainbow, find a cute nail decal! It doesn’t even have to be their’s, be funky and bring out those stiletto stickers!
4. Nail Art Designs with Rhinestones
I love the texture of these nails! The glitter really does remind me of sand, but it’s pink glitter and prettier. I really like how she put accent designs on the ring finger and middle finger. It’s different than most nail designs for teens or women. She lists where you can get the products!
5. Short Square Nails for Teens
These nails are gorgeous. I love the tan, white, and blue colour scheme. You can replicate this look with perfect lines by cutting tape into the wanted shapes. How they did it was super easy by getting nail stickers and placing them!
6. Fun Spring Ocean Manicures
This sea life theme nail art design is perfect for summer! You can do this look on so many different kinds of nails like acrylic or even short nails! It has the coolest look and texture and I think she used “Ultra Chrome Flakies” to get the glitter design. Use a similar nail product or polish in simple polka dots for a universal and classy DIY craft idea.
7. Awesome and Easy Nail Hack
I want to know how she got the lines into perfect triangles, because the yellow, pink, purple background looks easy. Just use a base color and dot a sponge of different colors around. Depending on the colors, it can look more like space which was the tutorial I saw on Pinterest for this hack. She got the triangles form stamping. I’m getting more tutorial ideas…
8. Creative Nail Art Designs – Watercolour Flower
This is such a cute flower look for girls of all ages. They used a nail stamp which is a pretty cool product I should check out for cool and easy nail designs. Once you get the black outlines, the colors don’t even have to be inside the lines because it’s watercolor and the beauty is with it’s natural flow, like in spring or summer!
9. Glitter Holiday – Short Gel Nails
I want this red glitter polish. Did you see the half moon design on the pointer finger? I wish the was step by step, but the creative nail art design can be easily replicated. Just grab your thin black brush and project and draw cute little flowers, they don’t have to look exactly like these flowers. You can even change it and draw cute little and big hearts for Valentines Day.
10. Summer Watermelon – DIY Crafts
I have gotten watermelon nails for the summer ever since I can remember, but I have never seen them like this. It combines the big nail art design 2017 trend, watercolor, with the summer favorite, watermelon. She just watered down some acrylic paint to get the water look. Make sure to seal it with top coat.
11. Soft Tropical Pattern Nail Art Tutorial
This design didn’t look too hard, but the video tutorial definitely made it easy than I thought. It looks like she used a really thin and pointy paint brush to paint the design on. Her use of different colors like yellow on the leaves and in the flower, is such a beautiful touch of art. Try this at home. I think you can do it since the video is really good.
12. Pedicures – Awesome and Classy Ombre
13. Mermaid Classy Nails for Kids or Tweens
14. Black White Simple but Awesome for Toes
15. Creative Nail Design Acrylic
16. Easy Nail Idea for French Holiday
17. Nail Hack with Sharpies
18. Fun Safari for Winter Designs
19. Funky Movie Night Short Nail Tutorial
20. DIY Pink and Coral Nails with Silver Glitter
21. Game Night Fun for Mani and Pedis
If you’re really into dragons, check out this look. It doesn’t look ared to replicate since most of the nails are the same scale pattern and the ring finger has the eye accent that doesn’t look to bad. This gave me ideas for trying animal print on most of my nails. Some would be easy but pretty cool and funky.
22. Tutorial : Edgy Spring Nails with Negative Space
23. Floral and Flowers – Nail Art Designs for Short Nails
24. Winter Manicures for Teens
25. Simple Beautiful Nail Idea You Can Do At Home
26. Easy and Funky Gold Nail Paint Art
27. Holiday for Kids Celebration Gel Designs
28. Classy Designs for Nails
29. Funky Disney Tutorial for Toes
30. Summer Sea Fun on Fingernails
31. Summer Rainbow Nails for Pride Festival
Here is an easy water marbling nail tutorial. If you don’t know how to water marble, just put some drops of paint into a little bowl of water, mix to your desired pattern and put your finger in it. This is a cool stripe rainbow pattern that can match with most nail colors. Wear it to your pride festivals!
32. Nail Stamping DIY
33. DIY Crafts : Simple Comic Manicures
34. Short and Easy Nailart
35. Classy Designs
36. Winter Flipped French Disney Nail Idea
37. For Teens and Book Lovers Manicures
38. Cute French with Negative Space Nail Art
39. Gold Pineapples and Pink on My Tips
40. Easy DIY Craft Nail Hack
41. Funky Music From Your Toes
42. Black White Summer Ocean Nail Tutorial
43. Classy Pink and Cute Ring Finger
44. Easy Acrylic Designs
45. Winter Floral Nailart
46. Geometric Round Nail Art
47. Spring and Pink Oval Manicures
48. Ombre Squared Nails
49. Floral Flower Squoval Mani – Art for Toes
50. French Tutorial and Fun Negative Space
51. Spring Nail Hack for Teens
52. Glitter and Rhinestones Beach Nail Art
53. Disney Purple Mermaid Wedding Nails
54. Cute and Design Nail Designs Gallery
55. Neon Ombre and Black Manicures and Pedicures for Summer
56. Decal Nail Hack for Chevron Stripes
57. Tropical Holiday Vacation or New Years Nail Design
58. Classy – Vintage Floral with Rhinestones for Spring
59. Cute Nail Ideas for Valentines Day : Silver and White Hearts
60. Elegant Winter Nails Tutorial
61. Pink Wedding Flowers : Nail Art Designs for Short Nails
62. Easy Tape Hack Mani
63. Pretty Middle and Ring Finger Nailart for Kids
64. Funky Designer Nail Gallery
65. Easy New Years Eve Nail How To
66. Cactus Nail Art – Teens
67. Step by Step Tutorial for Summer Beach Vacation
68. Cute Nail Art Water Decals Trick
69. Easy Pink Gel DIY
70. Short Glitter Ring Finger
71. Awesome Gold Creative Nail Art Designs
72. Festival Nails – Easy and Funky for Coachella
73. Stamping Floral Decals Nailart Hack for Toes
74. Classy Roses and Purple Acrylic
75. Strawberries and Pink Pastels for Spring Nail Designs
There are so many fun and funky nails ideas you can choose from now that are so simple and easy to do! Don’t forget you can even make your own creative nail art designs by just using manicures and this nail art design gallery for inspiration. You can find summer, spring, fall, and winter nail art here all year round and for every holiday so make sure to pin this on Pinterest and share this on your Instagram to help your friends with awesome DIY crafts.