34 Best Beauty Travel Tips
If you’re anything like me and my boyfriend, we’re already planning our summer destinations so I had to find the best beauty travel tips so I’m prepared! I have the worst wanderlust and biggest bucket lists for places to visit. There’s just so many beautiful places on Earth that I’ve only seen in photography but want to visit during all holidays when I get a vacation. Even in the USA there are so many cities, country land, and national parks to take road trips too! And I just need the best travel beauty tricks to look beautiful in the many Instagram photos I’ll be taking.
Need the hacks to how to look good while travelling too? I got you in the bag with this kit of all tutorials and DIY for your adventure. I have travel beauty tips for long flights if you’re going to Europe or overseas. There’s general travel skin care tips because cold airplanes can make your skin dry and hot road trips can make you oily af, if you got combination skin like mine. Since traveling and jet lag can make anyone tired, I needed to find some tips for dark circles. These tips can be used for black women, white women, Asians, Hispanics. It’s just all the best hair, skin care, and makeup tips for traveling I could find in one place.
1. Apply Moisturizer – Travel Skin Care Tips
This is a very important skin can rule, especially in you airplane beauty routine. Moisturizing will get your skin so far when it comes to number of years you still look young. This post gives good step by step instructions on how to apply your favorite hydrating moisturizer.
2. Summer Vacations Hacks : Mineral Water
Mist and mineral water sprays are great for looking and being refreshed, the needed makeup look for travel after all those hours on the road or on an airplane. It’ll wake you up and keep your skin soft throughout your whole vacation.
3. Blot Oily Skin on Your Adventures
This article talks about the need for oil blotting sheets which I think are essential for girls with oily skin. These are my saviors on busy days where I don’t have time to powder my face. Make sure to pack them for hiking in the heat because it and drinking lots of water are the ultimate backpacking beauty tips.
4. Airplane Beauty Routine
If you’ll be going around a city in the summer, adding lots of highlighter or eyeshadow, maybe even glitter, will have you *glowing* and looking great in your photos. Just make sure to keep anything on your skin matte since the destinations can get pretty hot and make you shiney in a bad way. Also use setting spray, you’ll need it.
5. Backpacking Beauty Tips : Apply Lip Treatment Liberally
Like skincare, airplane flights can get pretty drying on your exterior. I loved this beauty trick so you don’t get cracked lips during your adventure. Just make sure to apply a chapstick or lip balm often on your trip.
6. How to Look Good While Travelling – Cure Puffy Eyes
If you need a solution for puffy eyes during your vacations from your jet lag sleep, drink lots of water, a common beauty hack for everything. There’s a scientific reasoning but just know that it really does help. You can put potatoes you get from the earth in Iceland or a market in Belgium, or anything cold to get rid of the puffiness while away on an amazing adventure.
7. Overnight Dark Circles Tricks
Eyes and dark circles are the worst nightmares when traveling. If you can, get some sleep overnight so at least your body can do something naturally. If you need products to fix it, make sure to pack and find a good eye cream that will hydrate and firl the areas around your eyes.
8. Nail Polish Stain Kit for Cities
This step by step how to is great for when you’re in a rush and need to paint your nails for your travels the next day. I don’t think it’s acceptable in any city destination to have messy nails. It’s also a great hack for any time you do your nails in your life time.
9. Take Your Cleanser to Your Destinations
It may not work out in some travels like with an airplane, but try to find a way to bring your cleanser on your trip. You’ll need to keep your skin clean especially if you’re traveling in the summer. Some sensitive skin is also not good with trying new cleansers while on the go so try to bring your own whenever possible.
10. Beauty Sleep for Your Wanderlust
One of the best ideas to look good while travelling is to sleep! Whenever you have the chance like on a long flight, get some rest! They are key to getting rid of dark circles and puffy eyes. This post has many tips on getting more out of your z’s.
11. Hand Cream for Skin Care Tips during Travel
Wanderlust travels can make your skin so so dry. Depending on where you go and whether you take a road trip or a cruise ship, you may really need to hydrate your skin, so keep travel sized lotion. There’s many causes that can take your skin’s moisture during travels. This is a necessary reminder of one of the best travel skin care tips.
12. Add Pack Your Beauty Products to Your Things to Do
13. Hair Hacks for National Parks and Other Places to Visit
14. Oily DIY Tutorials for Skin and Hair
15. Essentials for Going to Places on Earth
16. Stay Hydrated – Beauty Travel DIY
17. Tips and Tricks for Natural Hair Travel for Black Women
18. Flat Hair Products Essentials for Your Bag
19. Homemade DIY Lip Balm You Can Bring to All Your Places to Visit
20. Deodorant on Your Face – Hacks to Look Good While Travelling
21. Moisturizing Cream : Travel Beauty Tips Long Flights
For overnight vacations, moisturizing cream is a beauty essentials for skin. You do not want you face to feel uncomfortable when you’re enjoying the cool places on Earth while taking cool honeymoon photos. Make sure to use one with SPF in the morning and another during sleep.
22. Towelettes on Your Bucket Lists Trips
23. Natural Makeup Look for Travel
24. Hand Sanitizer – Health Quotes for Life Destinations even Honeymoons
25. Dry Shampoo in you Beauty Kit for Vacations on Earth
26. Beauty Hack for Road Trips : Use Your Flat Iron as a Regular Iron
27. Country Fragrance Ideas : Don’t Spray It, Wear It
28. Mask Roots with Mascara During an Adventure
29. Things to Do : Combat Dry Skin
30. Exfoliate with Sand or Other Products found at Your Places to Visit
31. Quick DIY to Flat Hair
We cannot forget our hair when it comes to adventure! You want to make sure you’ll like it when you look back at all your photography and that it doesn’t get in the way when you’re trying to explore. The article has great easy tips on using simple products to have a hairstyle that’s a little more alive to reflect how you feel crossing things off your bucket lists.
32. Tangles Life Hack to Put in Your Travel Bag
33. Makeup Look for Travel – Liner
34. Stop Static with Travel Skin Care Products
I hope you can try some of these beauty tips and tricks for your life travels no matter where your adventure or bucket lists take you. Remember to add the essential products in your bag for a quick hack kit to fix any skin or hair problem during any vacations from cities to country. Let your friends know of these things to do to look good while travelling by sharing on Pinterest so you can all have amazing photos on Instagram or just beautiful photography for when you’re just at home planning next destinations.