32 Best Beauty Products for Your 60s
I had to find the best beauty products for your 60s because there are so many of them out there! From Korean and Asian to organic and vegan. You’ll find a lot in drugstores or luxury brands online, but of course, everything on Amazon. I stand by Amazon and its features so much, I think they could be a weird business cult. They have the essential items and a lot of cool, new stuff out you or your mom would have to try. It’s also becoming a big trend to have really cute and aesthetically pleasing in packaging in the makeup line for teens, probably because they Snapchat or Instagram everything, and it’s working up to the skincare for older women.
The products that look good and make you look better go from hair to makeup and everything in between for this age range like night cream for 60 year olds and moisturizer for aging skin. There are many ways you can save money with these treatments like coupons and DIY -ing them yourself. Your mom or grandma would appreciate a homemade, natural gift like that since it’s from the heart and and won’t damage her skin. Make sure to have photography all around on her birthday or Christmas because she’s going to love it. If it comes with a new organization hack or tool from Target, Sephora or Bed Bath and Beyond, she might be even more grateful to have that extra storage. It’s worth a couple shots at gifts so she’s satisfied and happy. You mom has done a lot for you.
1. Clarins Extra Firming Day Cream – Great For Wrinkles
Don’t only help your skin and wrinkles at night with the few hours of sleep you have. This is a day cream that will help tighten your face, something we forget we can do. I didn’t know there was wrinkle cream for day until this so it might be a new tool coming out for convenience.
2. Sevani Serum Vitale Essential Nutrient Oil – For Older Women
Serums are great skin care products for 60 year old woman because they are very concentrated on its target. This will help dry skin by providing extra moisture from the oils, a natural ingredient that skin DIYs love. Your dry skin will feel so hydrated after using any essential oils serum.
3. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Pure Mineral Sunscreen Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 40 – Repair Skin
Not only will this sunscreen protect your skin from the sun, it will help fix your skin’s problems the sun caused. This is very convenient and saves a step in your nighttime skincare regimen. You won’t have to worry about treating dark spots during the night when it’s in an easy step you should already be doing.
4. La Vie Celeste Extra Rich Day and Night Restorative Face Cream w/R-Lipoic Acid + Apple Stem Cell – Great for Under Eye Bags
The new products also coming out are great with convenience, something we need as older women who want to save time for our loved ones. You can use this restorative face cream either during the day or night. If you want it to work fast, you can try using it both times to see how your skin reacts.
5. Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D Anti-Aging Neck Treatment
Women always forget their neck in their skin care routine. This makes our neck look worse than our face when we compare skin problems. It’s very typical that the neck can get wrinkles before our face if we properly prepared and prolonged the face’s wrinkles with aging creams. This treatment works to aim at the neck’s skin, not letting you forget about your neck anymore.
6. Benir Beauty BV Nine Platinum Anti-Aging Bee Venom Cream
Using bee venom makes this one of the new innovative products, but also somewhat natural. It targets the skin for an anti aging effect working to fix wrinkles and loose skin after they have come while being as natural and organic as possible. This brand has also been known for the best skin care products for its patents.
7. Origins Plantscription™ Powerful Lifting Neck & Décolleté Treatment
Help the loose skin under face and on your neck with this simple and organic formula. It lifts like a treatment but also acts as a moisturizer for aging skin. It is literally the best product for dry, aging skin over 60 or 70.
8. Shiseido Bio-Performance LiftDynamic Cream
Lifting creams are essential for a skin care routine in your 60s. By now, even if you worked to prevent it at a young age, your skin is loosening and wrinkles are forming. Help it as much as you can by finding the best cream and anti aging products for your lifestyle and your skin type.
9. Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
Facials are nice and relaxing. After putting a face mask on, all I want to do is sleep. But I can’t do that or the mask will get alls over my bed. Not with this one. You’re supposed to be put it on while you’re sleeping so it lets your actually relax. You can just wash it off in the morning like when you would normally wash your face.
10. Chanel Blue Serum
Chanel is the luxury brand of luxury brands. You will feel as beautiful as one of their models in this serum. It’ll treat your aging skin but you’ll feel as great as the fabulous young Coco Chanel during the top age of black and white photography.
11. Nuface Trinity Facial Toning Device
Tone your skin by using this massaging device to help clean it. This is actual technology in the new era of beauty. Your mother would be so confused but astonished at how such a device exists in the beauty world of over the counter skincare products.
12. Garnier Moisture Bomb Super-Hydrating 3 in 1 Moisturiser
13. Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil 25 ml
14. La Prairie Lifting & Firming Skin Caviar Essence-in-Lotion
15. Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Revitalize & Glow Serum
16. Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10 Supreme
17. Clinique Smart™ Custom Serum
18. Aveeno Absolutely Ageless™ Intensive Renewal Serum
19. DHC Pore Milk
20. Olay Regenerist Miracle Boost Concentrate Advanced Anti-Aging Fragrance
21. L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Magic Blur Anti-Ageing Moisturiser
Probably the best moisturizer for aging skin, Loreal has upped its game for not only being gentle on thinning skin, but also having anti aging features in this little jar. Loreal is used on runways all over the world by professionals that believe their brand’s products really work. If they’re organization is trusted by professionals, I trust it enough to try.
22. SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2
23. Liz Earle’s Superskin Moisturiser
24. NeoStrata Glycolic Renewal Antioxidant Smoothing Serum 10% Glycolic Acid
25. White Tea Enriching Facial Mask
26. Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant
27. Olay Regenerist 3 Point Firming Anti-Ageing Cream Moisturiser
28. Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Face Day Cream SPF 15
29. One Love Organics Vitamin D Moisture Mist
30. Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Super Serum
31. Your Best Face Private Reserve Antioxidant Oil Original Blend
All you have to do is spray this essential oils mix and your skin will instantly feel younger. I swear by the power of essential oil. They were in so many natural products that I’ve used and trust that I know most products that have them will work. This one in particular has antioxidants that older women really need to utilize to fix their skin in the most natural way possible.
32. Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector
As you can see, older women in their 60’s have a TON of options for products, makeup, and tools they can use to help firm up skin, returning it to a more youthful look. You can prevent more wrinkles and use anti-aging products to make sure that your face stays as young and bright as possible. Don’t let a few under eye circles or some wrinkles slow you down. Experiment with these different products to figure out what works for your specific skin type. I’ve made a pin that has some of my favorite from this list that you can save on Pinterest or Instagram for later!