41 Best Beauty Tips for Your 20s
I have worked long and hard to find the best beauty tips for your 20s because I’m in that awkward stage right now and it is weird. I’m in a position where I don’t have serious wrinkles, but have occasional acne even though I thought that was just for teens. But there’’s some women in their 20s that still have to deal with pimples regularly due to their very oily skin. Meanwhile there are some 20 year olds already trying to get rid of wrinkles around their mouths and on their forehead overnight.
This is why I tried to gather every beauty hack and articles to help a variety of problems we may deal with in this strange time of our lives. I gathered some general face skincare tips and some for hair and makeup. I even found awesome hacks on specifics like eyes, lips, teeth, legs, and natural eyebrows. Our dark circles from school and work will never be better with this trick I got for before bed and SLEEP, which is the most healthy trick you can have too looking beautiful. I even found a great dermatologist recommended skin care routine that will work for black women, Indian women, and even girls and teens. You can use these tricks year round just like you favorite celebrity. There’s even tricks for beauty and make up travel. I hope you can use these awesome life hacks I found to get the most out of your time and products, like the universal Vaseline.
1. Hacks for Dark Circles After Late Nights – 20’s Beauty Life
Did you even know you could fix watery, itchy eyes with makeup? This beauty blogger has the tricks for us girls in our 20s. We can cover our red noses with with green concealer, I thought it was just for blemishes, and hide puffy eyes and dark circles with how we contour.
2. Summer Glow Beauty Tips For Twenty Somethings
If I’ve ever wanted to look like a teen again, it would be now, and this tutorial is great. She has such a dewy, glowy skin that doesn’t look oily. Her light make up is great for when we just cannot cake our faces to accent our forming wrinkles.
3. Hair Beauty Tips For Winter
I love this video tutorial for black women with short hair. She is absolutely gorgeous and has the best beauty tips we can all learn from. If you worry about dry hair or scalp in the winter, try to stay away from certain hats or headbands made from wool or polyester since they’re known to dry out your thin hair. She gave overall awesome tips for everything beauty in the winter from hair to the jacket you chose to wear.
4. Quick And Easy Beauty Tip For 20’s Budgets- Cheap Makeup
As 20 year olds we often have long work days and go out for night, so we need to make our makeup last as long as possible because who as the time to sit and refresh it everyday. First, practice a good skin care regimen for 20 year olds which includes exfoliating. She recommends doing this at least 2 times a weeks to keep you skin smooth for makeup to stay.
5. Natural DIY to Remove Blackheads For Face and Nose
Even past my teenage years, I still get and have blackheads! It’s ridiculous. I’m glad this article tells me of natural DIY ways to get rid of them like with fruits and oatmeal, things that are already at home or inexpensive to purchase. I had given up on them until seeing these tips to motivate me to finish my beauty goals.
6. 20’s Beauty Tips – Awesome Summer Tutorial for Lip Masks
Wow its a DIY lip mask. I’ve never seen this on Pinterest before. The blog post has two different kinds, exfoliating, which will be great for when my lips start to crack in the winter, and plumping because big lips are very popular right now thanks to a few celebrity influencers.
7. “No Makeup” Make up – Natural Twenty Something Looks
The natural no makeup make up look is great for girls in their 20s because we don’t want to look as old as we feel working full time. This cute and funny step by step gif tutorial is great for us meme lovers and not much when we’re in a rush because we still don’t have our lives together.
8. Best Moisturizer and Gloss for Lips After College
I love this sun kissed natural look for summer! This is great for business trips where we can hit the pool or beach afterwards. The gloss is also a more moisturizing alternative to the plain old lipstick I wear to the office sometimes.
9. Skincare Tips and Tricks For Your Twenty’s
No make up makeup looks are great for us not-too-old ladies that still want to look younger. This look is really great for a regular day at work out just going out. This is a great tutorial for fair skin girls so you can use the same or similar colored products.
10. Quick Beauty Secrets to Snapchat Ready – Millenial Makeup Tricks
If you love taking photos and posting on Snapchat as much as a teen girl, here is the tutorial for.. us. She has awesome tips that I have actually tried before reading this and still always do when I’m going to need pics or a selfie. I loved the beauty hack of going with a statement face feauture if you have to distract from something you don’t like. Try bold lips when you have a forehead pimple or dramatic eyes if it’s for a double chin.
11. Healthy Eyes and Younique Eyebrows In Your Twenties
If you wear glasses, here are some great tips for looking your best in them! Don’t be afraid to use makeup while wearing them. It could really enhance your coolness. And just make you look good. The basics are always, eyebrows on fleek, hide undereye circles, and curled lashes.
12. Best Skin Care Regimen for 20 Year Olds
13. Before Bed Face Mask for Skin
14. DIY Natural Tutorial for Hair Spray
15. Simple Hacks to Cutting Your Own Hair
16. How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes After Crying or Travel
17. Tips for Celebrity Hair – Easy and some in a Shower
18. Skincare for Stress
19. Stay Hydrated During and After A Flight
20. Makeup Hack: Extend Mascara Life With Simple Trick
21. How to Find the Best Color for Your Skin Tone
Have an event or wedding coming and need to narrow down your search for dresses or outfits? Try finding the color that’s best for your skin tone. This guide is perfect for that and even tells you the best colors in every color family, warm, cool, or neutral. Oh, and it’ll tell you what to avoid, so you can clean your closet.
22. Choose the Colors of Your Clothes Overnight
23. Makeup Trick for Girls
24. Make up Experiment : Natural to Full Face
25. Benefits of Cacao for Face and Legs
26. Beauty Secret : Chocolate
27. Travel Beauty Tips and Tricks : Water for Clear Skin
28. Celebrity Trend : Oxygen Facial
29. Skin Care Treatments
30. How to Grow Long Hair – Healthy Tricks for Hair
31. How to Properly Do Your Eyebrows at Home Before Bed
Taking care of your eyebrows are key to just looking good when you’re relaxing at home without makeup. Here are steps and hacks to getting the best eyebrows possible for you. It takes you through the process of tweezing and filling because if your eyebrows barely exist, you’ll need that second part. Make sure to keep that youniqe, natural shape doing the first step.
32. For Face : Sunscreen Every Day
33. Simple Homemade Moisturizer
34. Moisturize Your Skin Naturally Step by Step
35. Beauty Hack : Clean Your Face with Coconut Oil
36. Summer Sun Tips and Tricks for Eyes
37. Overnight Makeup – Don’t
38. How To Cover Dark Circles in Easy Quick Steps
39. Lifts for Eyelashes
40. How to Wear Matte Lipstick Makeup Tutorial
41. Coconut Oil for Hair Moisture Treatment : Hair Health and Growth
Try out these beauty tips for skin to hair and makeup that would be so beneficial while you’re young, can still travel, and even still admire a celebrity or two for their face. You can try these before bed or even overnight if it’s the skincare hacks, but try the healthy and natural tricks asap since they’re so easy! Share with your girls in their 20s too on Instagram and Pinterest since we’re all still struggling with acne scars and finding the best eye cream for 20 year olds.